Today we had an assigned project to create a black friday sale poster.
I decided to do one for Hot Topic and this is how it turned out:
I got the hot topic logo from google, then I transformed it. I got the background photo from google as well and I changed the opacity to 55%. I got the font from dafont.com and typed the words. I got a black rectangle image from google, made the opacity very low, free transformed it to fit behind a group of words, then duplicated and free transformed 6 other rectangles to go behind all the other groups of words.
After I finished, I started a new project:
I used the paint brush and pencil tools to create this. I also got the image of the rose and diamond from google.