Today I continued working on the assigned band project.
I just worked on the magazine featuring my band. Its kind of a mess right now.
I added the magazine’s logo. I got that from google and free transformed it. I got the black paint splatter background from google as well and free transformed it to fit. I used the font tool and changed the colors of the fonts to match the logo of my band. I added the album artwork I designed and I still have to move that so it fits better with the rest of the magazine. I got a photo of Oli sykes and Kellin quinn and put them on the sides. I still have to finish their captions.