Today I worked on the Assigned photoshop project that I started last week.
Last weeks work:
I started off by selecting the wheat field layer, clicking the black/white icon, hue/saturation, then changed the saturation value to -40.
I didn’t really like the way the picture looked at this point so I started completely over and tried to follow the instructions a little more closely this time. I think this one turned out much better.
After that I added a noose to the tree by opening an image of a noose in another tab, then selecting just the noose with the magic wand tool. I deleted the color from the noose by pressing shift+cmd+U. Then I moved the noose over to the work in progress image. I used the free transform tool to make the boos smaller, then I moved it over to the tree.