Today I finished the Valentines Project:
I fixed a few things with the hands using the drawing tablet. I didn’t like the font that I drew in the first picture, so I erased that and used a font that I found on daft.com. Then I added the words and used the free transform tool to move that around. I also used it to arc some of the words.
After that I continued working on one of the additional projects that I started last week.
Where I left off:
The first thing I did was click on the layer with the spiral things in the background that I added at the very beginning, then I changed the opacity to about 80%. I couldn’t find the same font that the other person used in their tutorial so I just used the tablet to draw the words on.
Then I typed the other words because they had a regular looking font. and that was the last step.