Today I finished assignment 3 of lesson 3 for the Non-Designer’s Design Book. I changed the font of the contact information to a sans serif font:
I tried several fonts before choosing one I liked.
After that I worked on Assignment 4. This assignment involved editing the letterhead that I finished in lesson 2 but this time following the principle of alignment.
Im definitely not done with this yet. Im still thinking of ideas but heres what I have so far:
I basically just found the camera on google and drew the hands then merged those layers together. I changed the opacity and found a frame on google. I moved the contact information around a little and that’s it. definitely not done yet.