Today I finished my senior announcements.


my front cover finished


my back cover finished

Here are the original pictures:

my front cover


They were very dark looking so I brightened them up using the brightness/contrast tool. I cropped the bottom photo and flipped it horizontally. I used the spot removal tool on the top photo to get rid of some stray hairs.I used some of the photoshop actions my teacher showed me today. To the top photo I added the action ‘lens flare only (right)’. For the bottom photo I opened it in camera raw and edited it there. Im not quite sure what I did but I made it look brighter and the colors look more vibrant. Then I added the action ‘lens flare only (right)’ to it.

I added the top photo to the 5×7 background that I colored a light purple.

Screen Shot 2015-04-09 at 10.38.32 AM

Then I used the rectangular marquee tool to make a rectangle on top of the photo. I used the paint bucket tool to color the inside of the rectangle black. Then I drew another rectangle inside that one and pressed delete. This left a thin outline of the rectangle. I lowered the opacity:

Screen Shot 2015-04-09 at 10.40.06 AM

I duplicated that a few times and resized it:

Screen Shot 2015-04-09 at 10.43.31 AM

Then I added some purple rectangles:

Screen Shot 2015-04-09 at 10.44.41 AM

After that I added my schools name and my name, then I got some flowers from google and lowered their opacity and thats all.

For the back I just used the exact same colors and basically just moved the rectangles and stuff from the front cover over to the back cover image.



One comment on “

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s