Today I continued working on lesson 4 of the Non-Designer’s Design Book. Yesterday I finished assignment 1 and 2 so today I started on assignment 3. This assignment included editing my business card, letterhead, and flyer again, but this time following the principles of contrast.
Heres the business card I made:
I got the fonts from Dafont.com. I made the polaroids using the rectangular marquee and paint bucket tools. I got the clothes pin from google then duplicated it 4 times. I found the rope image on google and resized it to fit with the pictures and clothes pins. I made the stripes using the rectangular marquee and paint brush tools. I chose lighter colors for the stripes and polaroids so that it would contrast with the dark black fonts. The two different stripes contrast with each other too because one is thin and one is thick. The size of the different fonts also contrast with each other.