Today I started my “final project”. The final project is an 11″x17″ poster. This poster is suppose to display the skills we have learned this year. We have until May 13th to complete it.
Today I made two separate posters that go together. I might make a few more and combine them all in the end to make one poster.
The first thing I did was use a paint splatter shaped paint brush. I used different shades of blue, purple and pink:
Then I selected a regular paint brush in the color white and painted the top border and the dots and for the 2nd painting I also selected different star brushes to put at the end f the strings. I also painted a moon on one of them:
After that I drew the girls in the painting with a white paint brush:
Then I painted a rose and duplicated it. I resized and rotated all the duplicates and thats it: